Thursday, February 16, 2012

What a nightmare

Ok, So the past week was not a fun one... We were suppose to be at our work camping job on Monday. As I said before we bought a minni winnie for the local Chevy dealership... Well we picked it up on Monday at 4:30... The tech drove it out of the bay and JJ got in to drive away and geuss what... Battery gage was bouncing... The tech say " Oh you need to get up to 1500 RPS and it will be fine.... this just after him putting in a new alternator (sp).... Oh did I say how the antifreeze was pouring out of the front??? UHHGGG I got out of the trailblazer and told the tech that this was not right... DUHHHH... He bled the radiator and say it was fine and we could go.... Get it home about 10 min drive and guess what.... DEAD IN THE DRIVEWAY !!! SOOOO I called the dealership and demanded my money back or I was going to call every God fearing TV station in the state of Florida... Manager of dealership said to bring it back in the morning... AHHH it doesnt start... He said to call a tow truck and they would pay... Ya they will pay...
So Tues morning rolls around and I get my money back.... Looked at a privet sale Large 33 foot Winnebago class A... Half the price and 100% better than the minnie...More tomorrow..

~~Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment