Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Total Freedom

We are officaily free from a house !! Living fulltime in the rv!! Looks like we may be going to MO for the summer. I may have a workcamper job working with horses and giving ridding lessons !!! Ya!! Then we may either come back to Fl or go out to AZ for the winter! The kids love the camping life !! Made a friend and are learning so much !! They do there bookwork but nothing like learning hands on. They learned how to  fish an get to see the animals of the water !! I made homemade chocolates today !! Yummy !! I think I may sell them at the shows and rallies.. Everyone loves them ! So much exciting things coming up. I am trying to settle on a mail forwarding service. I need a IL address if possable and the only one I can find that has one is Earthclass mail. Anyone use that one?? Well goodnight all
~~Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment