Thursday, February 9, 2012

Deciding to RV full time...

Well I am sure our family and friends are going to completely think we are nuts... on average we have been moving way to much SOOOO we decided to buy a rv and become full timers. Let me make it perfectly clear we have no idea what we are doing other than we know this feels right... We homeschool our kids and what better way to teach them than teaching about our great country and seeing what the world has to offer. Let me introduce us for those who dont know us... My name is Christine, my husband Jim (JJ) and Savannah 8 and Jack 5.
Jim and I have done allot of research on full timing and we now feel confident that we want to do this... We are supposed to pick up our motor home today. We are buying a 1991 Mini Winie. Used obviously... We will keep you posted. Our plan is to pick up, load and get in the RV LOL... Ok so we are members of all RV associations now due to us going to a RV rally in Brooksvlle last week. We are going to be headed off to Homosassa FL in a couple days... I will post later...
Oh, P.S. We will be cleaning out house today so if you need anything let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment